6" Strut Spacer Lift w/ Tail-High Rear End (w/o Nitro Shocks) (D2) FITS 09-11 Dodge/RAM 1500 4WD
Product Title: 6" Strut Spacer Lift w/ Tail-High Rear End (w/o Nitro Shocks) (D2) FITS 09-11 Dodge/RAM 1500 4WD | Brand: Zone Offroad | Model: D2 | Retail: $2,083.23 | Item Weight: n/a | Product Dimensions: n/a | Item Model Number: D2 | Manufacturer Number: D2 | OEM Part Number: D2 | View Instructions: Click Here | CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65|
Lift your truck into a class of its own with this 6" Lift Kit that lets you clear huge 37" tires. Built for everyday driving but sturdy enough for off-road abuse. Get the look and performance you want out of your 4WD 2009 - 2011 Dodge / Ram 1500 Truck.
- This kit includes a 5" rear lift spring for a "Tail High" stance; a 3" rear lift spring version of this kit is also available if you'd prefer a level rear end.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement steering knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Maintains factory ride quality and handling characteristics.
- Top mount strut and preload spacers set ride height and maintain ride quality.
- Fitment: Does NOT work with all wheel drive (AWD) models.
- Fitment: This kit is not recommended for TRX models. CV shaft vibration will occur on TRX models unless the TRX struts are replaced with standard struts. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of TRX lift.
- Lift Block Selection: These trucks are typically between 1" and 3" tail high from the factory. Please measure your trucks factory front-to-back ride height and order the rear lift height to achieve the desired stance. If closer to 1" tail high from the factory order the 5" rear coils for a more level stance. If closer to 3" tail high from the factory order the 3" rear coils for a more level stance.