Zone Offroad - 6.5" Suspension System Lift Kit w/o Nitro Shocks- 07-13 Silverado/Sierra (C1)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for this 6.5” suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2007-2013 Chevy/GMC Silverado or Sierra. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 35" tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- 1. All wheel drive models require front driveline modification.
- 2. Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- 3. Strut compressor required for installation.
- 4. Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- 5. To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" backspacing recommended.
- 6. 6.5" Kit only: Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended for crew cab models for a more level stance.
- 7. Will not fit 2009-12 two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering (eps).