5" Suspension Lift Kit w/o Nitro Shocks (T1) FITS 07-15 Toyota Tundra
The Tundra has some serious power, take advantage of it with this 5" Lift Kit that makes your truck an off road machine. Iron knuckles and heavy-duty, boxed crossmembers integrate with differential mounts to lock everything together. Fits 2007 - 2015 Toyota Tundra.
- High strength crossmembers to correct lower control arm positioning
- Ductile iron steering knuckles to correct steering geometry and maintain ESC system compatibility
- Lower strut extensions to provide lift and install easily
- Weld-in chassis plates add strength and rigidity
- Rear lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level the stance
- Sway bar, brake line, and bump stop relocation brackets to correct operating angles
- Fitment: Will NOT work on 2015 TRD Pro Models.
- Fitment: Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.
- Driveline: RWD models may require driveline modification.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: Factory 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled with this kit due to steering interference. Factory 20" wheels with a maximum 6.25" backspacing can be used. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications to ensure proper fitment and minimize the need for trimming.