Zone Offroad - 5" Suspension System - 08 Dodge 1500/2500/3500 (ZOND6/D10/D11)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2008 Dodge 1500, 2500, or 3500. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Power Wagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Power Wagon. Power Wagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
This Suspension Lift Kit Fits the Following Vehicles:
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4WD Gas
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 2008 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Gas/Diesel
Suspension Lift Kit Specs:
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50