Zone Offroad - 4" Suspension System Lift Kit - 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ (J17N)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed down and they will always come back to their original height.
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A front adjustable track bar is included to properly center the front axle.
- A rear upper tri-link spacer is included
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- New massive front lower control arms with factory like rubber bushings
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone Nitro shocks that are specifically valved for your WJ to perform well both on and off road.
- Vehicles equipped with V8 may not achieve stated lift height.
- AWD models may require front drive line modification.
- Some vehicles may experience front wheel shimmy that is attributable to the OE design. Specific tire and wheel combinations may induce steering shimmy. In most cases, alignment and/or tire and wheel changes will correct this problem. Zone Offroad assumes no incurred expenses associated with the correction of this problem.