Zone Offroad - 4" Suspension System - 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ (J16)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you a ton of ground clearance. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully compressed and they will always come back to their original height.
- Front extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your ZJ.
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 3" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Massive front and rear longer control arms featuring rubber bushings for ride comfort and flexibility
- New rear pinion cams are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your ZJ to perform well both on and off road.
- Measure front driveshaft prior to installation -over 24-1/2" - no modification should be necessary, 20" to 24" you may need to change to spicer type joint if vibration occurs. If driveshaft is less than 20" then a spicer type joint is required and vibration may persist.
- Vehicles equipped with V8 may not achieve stated lift height. Front 3/4" coil spacer is a common addition to this lift kit for the V8 models to accommodate the additional weight of the larger engine.
- If equipped with CV style front driveshaft mount at the pinion, then a new spicer type u-joint is required to eliminate vibration.