Zone Offroad - 4.5" Suspension System w/o Nitro Shocks- 86-92 Jeep Comanche MJ (J29)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Front coil springs designed to give a 4.5′ of lift while maintaining an factory style ride
- Only 2′ bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A minimal (1′) transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front greasable lower control arms are included that are made from 1-3/4′ O.D. x 1/4′ wall DOM tubing
- Longer Boomerang shackles made to lift the vehicle, correct pinion angle, and improve articulation.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers!
- New front and rear shocks are included with a gas charged shock upgrade available.
- Long add-a-leafs for an affordable yet quality lift package