Zone Offroad - 4.5" Suspension System Lift Kit- 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500 (C8)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2007-2013 Silverado 1500 or Sierra 1500. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33" tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks
- All wheel drive models require front driveline modification.
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" backspacing recommended.
- Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended for a tail high stance.
- Will not fit 2009-12 two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering (eps).