Zone Offroad - 4.5" Radius Arm Suspension System w/o Nitro Shocks- 13-17 Ram 3500 DIESEL (D54)
Zone Offroad 2013-17 Ram 3500 4.5" Radius Arm Suspension Lift System. The new Ram 3500 gives new meaning to "Heavy-Duty".
Holding true to that we have developed a lift system centered around two new massive radius arms to replacement the factory arms. The new arms are fully boxed, internally gusseted and designed to bolt in the factory location while adjusting the suspension geometry for 4.5" to 6.5" of lift.
The arms utilize extra large, greaseable bushings at the frame and are designed to use the factory alignment cams at the axle. They are formed for maximum tire clearance. Lastly, they just flat-out look cool and are a nice upgrade from the standard radius arm drop systems.
In addition to the new radius arms, like our other new Ram kits, this system gets progressive rate front coils, track bar relocation and steering correction. Out back there is a lift block and u-bolts to level everything out. Standard or Nitro shocks are available.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Heavy Duty Internally Gusseted Radius Arms
- Progressive Rate Front Coil Springs
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for dually models.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 13-17 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
view by year
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4.5
- Front Lift Method: HD Replacement Radius Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 3
- Rear Lift Method: Block
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50