Zone Offroad - 3.5" Combo Lift Kit - 07-13 Silverado/Sierra 1500 (ZONC1350)
Looking for an affordable lift to clear 33's? Spacer kits with more than 2" of lift cause premature wearing of the upper ball joints. Upper control arm lifts with new joints lead to increased camber changes during suspension travel. Zone Offroad has engineered the perfect, best performing solution. We've combined a 2" leveling lift with a 1.5" body lift to give optimum performance at a budget price.
This system fits 2007 - 2013 models with the new body style. If your 2007 is the Classic body style you will need to purchase the Zone Combo Kit 1352
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Easy to follow - detailed instructions
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Will not fit Denali models.
- The optional rear bumper relocation system is for appearance only and cannot be used for towing.