3.5" Adventure Series UCA Kit w/o Nitro Shocks (C30) FITS 07-13 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 RWD
This lift kit is built around heavy-duty replacement upper control arms that dwarf the factory components and provide a significantly improved range of motion. These upgraded UCA's are made from fully welded, 1/8" steel plate and CNC-machined ball joint and bushing mounts. The high-quality MOOG ball joints can handle heavy-duty use, and they work in conjunction with stock-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride. A fully integrated front differential drop and differential skid plate system relocates the differential for optimal driveline angles. Strut spacers provide a full 3.5" of lift and install easily on the factory struts without the need of a strut compressor. A rear 3" block and U-bolt system nets 2" of rear lift and provides an athletic level vehicle stance.
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greaseable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints
- Certain tire/wheel packages can fit with the addition of the provided weld-on steering stops. These are necessary for deeper backspaced wheels to maintain proper tire clearance to the new upper control arms.
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift.
- Does Not Fit 4WD Models.
- Minor frame and front differential trimming required - see installation instructions for details.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.