JKS - Adjustable End Link - 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ (2942)
Adjustable Swaybar End Link
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires Front 2.5" to 6" of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Although rare, some TJs with 4-6" of lift may require additional part # OGS915 for proper sway bar operating angle.