JKS - Sway Bar Lanyard Kit Jeep Wrangler JK (2039)
Sway Bar Lanyard Kit
- Replace the wire ties or bungie cords you are using now with these great JKS lanyards and know that your sway bar is secure while flexing out your rig offroad.
- This kit is a great add-on for those looking for a simple, clean and easy to use method of securing a disconnected front sway bar. While originally designed to give JK customers an off-the-shelf bolt on lanyard kit to work with the JKS2034 and JKS2030 disconnects, this kit can work with just about any manufacturer?s disconnect setups.
- The lanyards are sold as a pair and feature strong woven fabric construction and durable plastic clips. The clips are over-sized, easy to use and can be released with one hand - even with gloves on. The plastic/fabric construction ensure there is no corrosion issues and the materials hold up great to all the on and off road dirt and grime your JK will encounter. The 11? long straps are fully adjustable for a perfect fit.
- Installation is simple with JK-specific instructions included. Mounting to other applications is as easy as finding a compatible mounting location.
- JKS #s 2000 and 2001 are already supplied with parts to accommodate the sway bar in the disconnected position.