JKS - Quicker Disconnect, Fits 0"-2" Lift - 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ (2000)
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect Features
- Fits vehicles with 0"-2" Lift Only
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Important Notes
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.