2" Performance Coilover Lift Kit (1664F) FITS 2019-2022 Ram 1500 Pickup w/o Air-Ride 4WD
Designed to be so much more than just a "leveling kit", these new coilover systems take advantage of the factory suspension geometry without overextending operating angles and offer next level performance in a smaller lift package. At the heart of these new 2" systems are a pair of precision tuned FOX 2.5 factory race series remote reservoir coilovers engineered to outperform on and offroad as they soak up the terrain.
These coilovers are preset for the correct lift height right out of the box to provide optimal performance and direct bolt-in replacement for the factory strut assemblies. They feature a smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body, 7/8" hardened steel carbon shaft, Eibach coil springs and black anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum mounts along with remove reservoirs optional DSC (dual speed compression) adjustment technology built in.
DSC allows for easy adjustment of the vehicle's suspension compression dampening so you can dial in the ideal ride performance to soak up the bumps, both large and small. The DSC has 12 adjustment points for the high speed compression as well as 10 adjustment points for the low speed compression allowing you to make large or small changes to further improve your performance. Adjustments can be made by simply twisting the knobs located on the end of the reservoir. No tools or shop adjustments needed, allowing you to tune the suspension out on the trail. A pair of reservoir mounting brackets are supplied to position the reservoirs above.
Complimenting the coilovers are a pair of performance upper control arms (UCAs) designed for improved strength and suspension travel. Built from thick wall 1.5" DOM tubing, these UCAs utilize an indexed ball joint cup to reposition the upper ball joints and allowing more droop travel. These arms come fully assembled right out of the box with high quality greaseable ball joints and rubber bushings for long life, quiet operation and superior corrosion resistance over uniballs and heims. Rounding out these 2" coilover systems are pair of FOX 2.0 performance series IFP gas shocks to compliment the front and complete the package.
- Fits 4WD models only
- Vehicles equipped with "Offroad or Rebel Package" will not achieve full 2" of lift, net ride height change will be around 1" above stock.
- Will not fit vehicle equipped with factory Air Ride.
- 33x12.50 tires cannot be installed on factory wheels due to clearance issue to the UCA. Aftermarket wheels with 33x12.50 tires or stock wheel with narrower tires required. Follow recommended tire/wheel specs.
- Will NOT fit 2019-2022 RAM 1500 Classic models, Refer to the 2018 kit listings.
- Will NOT fit models equipped with the Thermal Axle option. Reference build code DSK-P or check diff cover for cooling lines mounted as circled in image below.
||RAM 1500 Rebel