Zone Offroad - 2" UCA Lift System - 12-15 Dodge Ram 1500 (ZOND49)
If you have a 2012-2015 Dodge Ram 1500 The control arms are made from 1/8" steel and CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. The arms use OE rubber bushing and greaseable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable and low maintenance operation. The new UCAs dwarf the factory arms and provide a larger range of motion via the new ball joint. The ball joint position is also adjusted compared to stock to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
The UCAs are boxed separately and can be used with other leveling kit equipped trucks. In addition to the UCAs, the kit comes with strut top spacers that properly reposition and pitch the factory strut in order to gain lift without the chance of the strut rod rubbing on the factory upper isolator assembly (creating a squeak). The strut spacer works within the limits of the factory CV shaft so they do not behind a full suspension extension. 2012-15 trucks have longer CV shafts than the 06-11 trucks, this allows us to run 2" of lift safely without a differential drop.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2" of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2012-2015 Models Only.
- Not recommended for use with Bilstein leveling struts, or with any other form of suspension lift.
- Will work with 3.0L V6 Diesel models