JKS - J-FLEX Adjustable (Front/Upper) Control Arms | TJ/XJ/WJ/ZJ/MJ (1652)
- Adjustable arm design utilizing a forged adjustable flex end and jam nut.
- Improved caster and axle positioning on 0-4" lifts using the factory mounting locations
- Forged end is fully rebuildable and greaseable.
- 1-1/4"-12 threads provide ultimate strength and fine-tune adjustability.
- Factory style rubber bushings at the non-adjustable ends for quite, maintenance-free operation.
- CNC formed for proper tire, frame and axle mount clearance.
- Includes class 10.9 replacement hardware for axle mounting point.
- 3-sided "boxed" clevis design provides maximum strength over standard U-shaped clevis'.
- Designed for 0-4" rear lifts using the factory control arm mounts.