Rear Coil Spring Retainer (JKS1600) FITS 07-18 Wrangler JK
Product Title: Rear Coil Spring Retainer (JKS1600) FITS 07-18 Wrangler JK | Brand: JKS | Model: JKS1600 | Retail: $58.22 | Item Weight: 0.6 lbs | Product Dimensions: 12"x 7.3"x 1" | Item Model Number: JKS1600 | Manufacturer Number: JKS1600 | OEM Part Number: JKS1600 | View Instructions: Click Here | CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65|
Rear Coil Spring Retainers are an important safety upgrade for your Jeep Wrangler JK. While longer shocks are likely to increase suspension travel, they can also allow coil springs to become unseated from their axle perches. If you're lucky, you will only be faced with the challenge of reinstalling the errant coil spring in difficult conditions. If you're not so lucky, that dislodged coil spring could bounce around and physical harm or property damage. JKS Coil Spring Retainers install in minutes. Another great solution from JKS.
- Retention disc captures bottom of coil spring to prevent unseating at full extension
- Inexpensive solution to dangerous problem of losing a coil spring during vehicle operation
- Allows use of extended length shock absorbers for increased suspension travel
- Contoured design functions as landing pad for bump shocks fitted inside of coil spring
- Easy bolt-on installation can be completed in just a few minutes
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.