3.5" Lift Kit (JSPEC109K) FITS 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door
Improve the ground clearance and off road capability of your 2 Door Jeep Wrangler JK with the JKS J-Kontrol 3.5" suspension system. The J-Kontrol system retains your OE control arms, but steps up the rest of your suspension. J-Kontrol kits feature dual rate coil springs, adjustable front track bar, specially-valved gas shocks, sway bar Quicker Disconnects, and front control arm correction brackets as well as all other necessary hardware for a complete bolt-on installation. J-Kontrol system's front control arm correction brackets further enhance the on-road handling by flattening out the control arm to more closely mimic factory angles while correcting caster. With a matched combination of parts, J-Kontrol systems offer very solid performance without compromising daily-driver comfort. If you spend a good amount of time on the trails, take control with J-Kontrol.
- Front+Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs designed to great ride and improved performance across any terrain.
- Front+Rear Gas Shocks (Jspec or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP) specifically valved for this suspension system for improved performance on and off-road.
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket to correct axle positioning under vehicle.
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Brake Line Brackets to allow for increased offroad articulation.
- Front Control Arm Relocation Brackets to improve suspension geometry for improved handling.
- HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Track Bar Bracket to improve steering angles for better handling.
- Front+Rear Bump Stop Extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- 2012-2018 Models with 3.6L Pentastar motor will require exhaust modification for driveshaft clearance at full suspension droop, use JKS8150 exhaust extensions.
- Rubicon sway bar link hardware included in kit.
|Jeep||Wrangler JK 2-Door