Zone Offroad - 1.25" Leveling Kit - 15-16 Chevy/GMC Colorado/Canyon (C1121)
First to Market - Zone Offroad 1.25" leveling kit. The strut spacers are laser cut from steel and e-coated for long lasting corrosion protection. This kit is completely bolt on and does not require disassembly of the factory strut. This is the maximum amount of "top spacer" these trucks can have and still properly work within the limits of the factory suspension.
The new trucks set about 1.5" tail-high from the factory so adding this kit levels them out nicely and creates enough space to go up 1 size tire.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Laser Cut Steel
- E-Coated For Corrosion Protection
- Completely Bolt-On - No strut disassebly required
- Retains factory ride quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No strut disassembly required
- 265/65R17 Tire on factory 17x8 wheel w/5.75" backspacing - this includes any equivalent spec'd larger diameter (18", 20", etc) wheel/tire combo.