Zone Offroad - 2" Leveling Lift Kit - 09-16 Ford F150 (F1203)
This 2" strut top spacer for the 2009-2016 F150 is the answer to level your truck and clear up to 33" tires. You may think all strut spacers are created equal and price is the only factor. That simply is not accurate.
Although our strut spacers are among the lowest prices in the industry, Zone Offroad parts are manufactured in the USA and designed down to the last detail. Zone Offroad strut spacers use an offset design to make sure the coil clears the A-arm at full droop. Competitors that don't account for this can have interference issues through full wheel travel.
We also upgrade from the factory 10mm 10.9 fasteners to 7/16" grade 8 bolts. Most competitors will spec. lower grade hardware to save on cost. These strut spacers are made from Polyphthalamide which is a thermoplastic synthetic resin commonly used to replace metals in automotive applications. This material will hold up to anything as well as provide long term corrosion reistance.
We engineer high quality, easy to install spacers that do not require disassembly of the strut and will maintain the factory ride quality.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Fast and easy install
- No strut compressor required and no disassembly of the strut
- Does not change your factory ride
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Grade 8 hardware included
- Long term corrosion resistance
- The 2014-16 models have a different mount orientation on the passenger's side compared to the 09-13 models. This difference is detailed clearly in the instructions.
- Will not fit Raptor models
This product fits the following applications:
- 2009 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2010 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2011 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2012 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2013 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2014 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2015 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 2016 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers
- Install Time Hrs: 1
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: Stock
- Back Spacing: Stock
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50