3.5" Adventure Series Lift Kit (C29N) FITS 07-13 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
This lift kit is built around replacement upper control arms that dwarf factory components and are made from fully-welded 1/8" steel plate and CNC-machined ball joint and bushing mounts to provide significant gains in suspension travel. The arms utilize high quality MOOG ball joints that can handle heavy-duty use and work in conjunction with stock-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride. A fully integrated front differential drop and differential skid plate system relocates the differential for optimal driveline angles. The included strut spacers provide a full 3.5" of lift and install easily on the factory struts without requiring the use of a strut compressor. A block and U-bolt system nets 2" of lift and provides an athletic level vehicle stance.
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greaseable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints and bushings
- Fully integrated front differential drop and skid plate for optimal driveline angles
- Certain tire/wheel packages can fit with the addition of the provided weld-on steering stops. These are necessary for deeper backspaced wheels to maintain proper tire clearance to the new upper control arms.
- Minor frame and front differential trimming required - see installation instructions for details.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
- WILL NOT FIT HYBRID MODELS.