3" Coil Spring Lift Kit (J12N) FITS 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
Get the look and the performance you want for your Jeep. This 3" Lift Kit for your 2WD 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK) will clear 35" tires and includes heavy-duty coil spacers that offer a dramatic improvement in both ground clearance and wheel travel.
- Brake line relocation brackets increase wheel travel and allow use of factory brake lines.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
- 2012-18 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305 listed in the accessories.
- Stock Control Arms? Alignment cam locks will add 2 degrees of caster when used on stock length control arms, which will better align your wheels.
- Wheels / Tires: Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled with lift kit due to rear sway bar interference. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications for proper clearance.
- Will work on Rubicon models.
|Jeep||Wrangler JK 2 Door||4WD||2007-2011|