Zone Offroad - 5" Suspension System w/o Nitro Shocks- 07-15 Toyota Tundra (T1)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2007-2015 Toyota Tundra. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain factory steering geometry
- No disassembly of the strut required
- Easy install with detailed instructions
- Maintains factory ride
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Rear block kit for easy installation
- ***2014 Model ONLY - Will NOT work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts.***
- Welding required
- Stock 18" wheels can not be installed. factory 20" wheels with more than 6.25" backspacing can not be installed.
- Vehicles equipped with a two pice rear driveshaft and carrier bearing will need the carrier bearing drop kit (part # T5409)
- 2WD models may require rear driveline modification