Zone Offroad - 5" Suspension System - 10-12 Dodge 2500/3500 (D16N/D17N/D18N)
If you are looking to add some bigger tires to your vehicle and you do a lot of serious off roading then you're looking for a suspension lift kit. This Zone Offroad Suspension lifts will give you the ground clearance you are looking for. This suspension lift kit is specifically designed for your 2010-2012 Dodge 2500 or 3500. That means you will experience top notch performance, a smooth ride, and components that fit just right. When ordering a suspension lift kit from EZ Wheeler you can be sure that you are getting a high quality Suspension lift kit that will last long time.
Suspension Lift Kit Features:
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- New extended length bump stop mounting brackets
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- 2013 Ram 3/4 Ton: Only works with 4 link equipped front suspension models.
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Be sure to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Powerwagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Powerwagon. Powerwagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
This Suspension Lift Kit Fits the Following Vehicles:
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 2010 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2011 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- 2012 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
Suspension Lift Kit Specs:
- Front Lift Height: 5″
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3″
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17 X 9
- Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50