4" Coil Spring Lift Kit (J14N) FITS 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
Want the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling? This 4" Suspension Lift lets you clear 35" tires and have the ground clearance and wheel travel you want when you venture off road. Fits 2 door 4WD 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler (JK).
- Brake line relocation brackets increase wheel travel and allow use of factory brake lines.
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty, adjustable front track bar re-centers front axle and adds strength.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Lower cam washers correct axle caster for front end alignment.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
- 2012-18 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305.
- Wheels / Tires: Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled with lift kit due to rear sway bar interference. Follow recommended wheel/tire specifications for proper clearance.
|Jeep||Wrangler JK 2 Door