4" Coil Spring Lift System (J10N) FITS 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
Front Lift Height: 4″
Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
Rear Lift Height: 4″
Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
Install Time Hrs: 6
Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
Wheel Size: 15 X 8
Back Spacing: 3.5″
Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
Want the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling? This 4" Suspension Lift lets you clear 33" tires and have the ground clearance and wheel travel you want when you venture off road. Fits 4WD 1997 - 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ).
- Bump stop extensions properly limit up-travel, protecting your vehicle.
- Full length replacement coil springs add additional ride height while maintaining ride quality.
- Heavy-duty lower control arms improve strength and articulation while correcting caster.
- Heavy-duty, extended-length sway bar links improve operating angle for reduced body roll.
- Rear track bar bracket correctly positions rear axle under vehicle.
- Transfer case drop kit included to correct rear driveline angle and allow use of factory rear driveshaft.
- Fitment: Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited models.