4" Radius Arm Suspension System Zone Offroad (F21N/F22N) FITS 05-07 Ford F250/350
Front Lift Height: 4″
Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
Rear Lift Height: 3″
Rear Lift Method: Block kit
Install Time Hrs: 6
Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
Wheel Size: 17 x 9
Back Spacing: 4.5″
Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
The 4" Super Duty Radius Arm Systems include everything you need and more, including bullet proof radius arms made with 1" steel for optimal ground clearance compared to other drop bracket kits on the market, and gas or diesel specific coils that are made in America that will not sag. A 1-1/2" steel track bar is included in the 4" system to properly align the front axle after lifting. To avoid stacking rear blocks or going too tall with a single block, Zone includes a 5" cast iron block with an integrated bump stop.
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow Zince plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardended washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks selection.
This Product Fits:05-07 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
05-07 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
Important Kit NotesIf vehicle is equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshafts may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If requried, order part # ZONF5401.