Zone Offroad - Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm Kit - 07-13 Chevy/GMC 1500 (ZONC2310)
Zone Offroad Heavy-Duty Upper Control Arm Kits. The new upper control arms provided in these kits are direct replacements for the factory arms. Made from fully weld 1/8" steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms dwarf the factory components.
In addition to overall strength of construction, these new arms trump the factory components by providing more range of motion. This feature benefits multiple suspension setups from simple leveling kits to full replacement steering knuckle-style suspension systems. The arms utilize high quality Raybestos brand ball joints that can handle heavy duty use and work in conjunction with OE-style rubber mount bushings to provide a quiet ride. The ball joints are greaseable and easily replaced with readily available parts at the end of their service lift. Proper brake line attachment points are included on the arms where needed for a factory-like fit.
Replacement UCA Ball Joint #: 500-1103B (Raybestos)
Replacement UCA Bushing #: SBO2A241190 (Clevite)
*Available through most local auto parts stores*
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Excellent replacement for light duty factory control arms
- Designed to give more droop travel over factory and eliminate ball joint bind when paired with properly designed leveling kits as well as full 4-6" suspension system.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road. - Raybestos #500-1103B
- Include optional weld-on steering stops
- Fully welded 1/8" plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint mounts
- 2014-15 models - will ONLY work on steel knuckle equipped trucks.
- Includes a pair (2) of upper control arms