6" Suspension Lift (C5N) FITS 01-10 Chevy/GMC 1500/2500/3500 HD RWD
Lift your truck into a class of its own with this 6" Lift Kit that lets you clear 35" tires. Built for everyday driving but sturdy enough for off-road abuse. Get the look and performance you want out of your RWD 2001 - 2010 Chevy/GM 1500/2500/3500(HD) Truck, you won’t regret it.
- Corrects suspension, steering, and driveline geometry for great on-road handling and improved off-road performance.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers corrects lower control arm geometry.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement Steering_Knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may be easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Requires 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate stock 20" rims.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and to reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Tools Required: Torsion Bar Unloading Tool
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 HD||RWD||2001-2005
|Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD||RWD||2001-2010|
|GMC||Sierra 2500 HD||RWD||2001-2010|