4" Lift Kit w/ Rear Leaf Springs (274H) FITS 05-07 Dodge Ram 2500 Powerwagon 4WD (4" Rear Axle)
This 4" lift kit includes front Pro-Ride Coil Springs and heavy duty, greaseable upper and lower control arms. The lower arms are longer than stock to rotate the axle for proper alignment. A relocation bracket is used to flatten out the angle of the upper control arm to maintain your factory handling characteristics. All four control arms are greaseable for long term performance.
A dropped forged pitman arm is included to maintain the factory steering angles. A track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle under the vehicle. Extended bump stops, brake line relocation brackets and Powerwagon specific sway bar are also included .
The rear of the Dodge Ram is lifted via a 4" block kit or upgrade to Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
Not only is the kit designed to last, but so is the finish. Every bracket is powder coated twice with a base grey color and then a clear coat over the top to ensure long term durability.
- These vehicle were manufactured with two different diameter rear axles. You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2" or 4" in diameter.
- May require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft at full droop.
- If your Truck has had the steering gear box changed and the sector shaft diameter measures ~1-1/2"-1-5/8" you will need to add part # BDS082404 to your kit.
- For trucks with 4" rear axle diameter
- Comes with rear leaf springs
||Ram 2500 Powerwagon