6" Leaf Spring Lift Kit (C23N) FITS 73-76 Chevy/GMC 1500 Trucks & SUVs 4WD (GAS)
You’ve got a classic Chevy, give it a badass look with this 6" Lift Kit. It’s everything you need to clear massive 37" tires. Fits 1973 - 1976 Chevy/GM K1500 truck & SUVs. This kit is Built to deliver show-stopping looks and daily driving reliability.
- Brake line relocation brackets allow re-use of factory brake lines.
- Heavy-duty replacement front leaf springs provide lift and great ride quality.
- High-strength, black e-coated U-bolts.
- Rear Add-A-Leaf Kit provides additional lift and improves weight capacity.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
- Auxiliary Shocks? If your vehicle is equipped with factory auxiliary front shocks, you will need to order auxiliary shocks to complete your kit. Add in configuration / checkout.
- Driveline Notice: On some models, the front driveshaft may need to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding.
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
||GAS or DIESEL|