Transmission Mount Kit (KG01006RE) FITS 69-87 Chevy Blazer 4WD (RED)
Cross member mount 69-87 GM PU/Blazer Trans Mount Transmission Mount, sold as a pair. Heavy Duty Steel construction (Fully Welded / Interlocked Special Polyurethane Blend Isolates Trans) that reduce power loss of a traditional mount's limited lifetime warranty. Daystar's Transmission Mount Products has been the world leader in Polyurethane lift & leveling kits since 1977.
Daystar's KG01006RE Transmission Mounts pair is made with the same quality American-made Polyurethane as our Suspension kits. Polyurethane bushings increase power to the ground from the rubber reducing the deflection associated.
- Resists Road Grime and Under-hood Chemicals
- Interlocking Design Offers Piece of Mind
- Made In The USA
- Fluid & Grime Resistant
- Interlocking System
- Reducing The Power Loss
- Years of Trouble Free Service
- Limited LifeTime Warranty
- Check Control Arms: GM produced cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms between 2014 and 2017. Use the reference image to help identify your stock control arms; cast steel will be replaced with cast steel, stamped steel and aluminum control arms will be replaced with aluminum.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference.
- Fitment: All wheel drive models may require front CV driveshaft. See installation instructions for more information.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit models equipped with MagneRide magnetic ride control.
- Wheels / Tires: For optimal tire clearance and reduce the need for trimming, use 20x9 wheels with 5.75" backspacing.
- Only for trucks with stamped steel/aluminum factory control arms
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Cheyenne||4WD||1975-1980|
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Custom Deluxe||4WD||1975 and 1977-1980|
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Silverado||4WD||1978 and 1980-1986|
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Custom||4WD||1981-1986|
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Deluxe||4WD||1981|
|Chevrolet||K5 Blazer Scottsdale||4WD||1984|