4" Combo Lift Kit (F1400) FITS 97-03 Ford F150 4WD
Combo kits offer the best bang for the buck by combining a lift kit with a small body lift to offer clearance for larger tires while maintaining factory ride quality and handling characteristics. This 4" combo lift kit for the F150 combines a 2" torsion bar keys with a 2" body lift with bumper brackets to allow clearance for 33" tires.
- Castings are resonance frequency tested to ensure they are defect-free and ready to withstand any abuse.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and Zone Offroad decals.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Fuel filler hose extension included to retain original functionality.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Relocation bracket allows for reinstallation of the factory spare tire.
- Steering components included to ensure smooth post-installation operation of steering system and factory-consistent vehicle handling characteristics.
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Check Alignment Cams: 1997-2003 F150's frequently did not include alignment cams, which are necessary to properly align the vehicle. Make sure to add if lifting your vehicle.
- Fitment: Fits all cab and bed configurations.
- Tools Required: Torsion Bar Unloading Tool