3.5" Combo Lift Kit (C1350) FITS 07-13 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD
Combo kits offer the best bang for the buck by combining a front leveling kit with a small body lift to offer clearance for larger tires while maintaining factory ride quality and handling characteristics. This 3.5" combo kit for the Silverado/Sierra combines a 2" torsion bar keys with a 1.5" body lift to allow clearance for 33" tires.
- 100% bolt-on design for easy installation; no strut compressor required.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and Zone Offroad decals.
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets maintain factory look.
- Grade 10.9, heavy-duty automotive body bolts included.
- Maintains factory ride quality and handling characteristics.
- Bumper hitch? Rear bumper brackets are for appearance only and not rated for towing. Frame mounted tow hitches are recommended for towing purposes.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models. If you have a 2007 Classic, see kits for comparable 1999-06 models.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit Denali models.