Fixed Length Front and Rear Lower Control Arm Set (JSPEC111K) FITS 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
Step up the reliability and geometry of your Jeep Wrangler JK suspension with a set of J-LINK fixed length lower control arms. The heavy duty lower control arms work perfectly with a 0-4.5" lift and oversized tires. Large 2" diameter x 1/4" wall DOM steel-tube arms are CNC bent, precision welded, then powder coated for a long lasting finish. Premium OE style rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride. Use with JKS adjustable upper control arms to dial in Caster and pinion angle. Bolt-on design. Also fits right hand drive models. Includes 2 Pairs -- Lower only (4 Arms).
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Use with JKS Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms for precision adjustments and front end strength.
- Formed to match the factory front arm profile, creating plenty of clearance for over-sized tires.
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also fits Wrangler JK Right Hand Drive RHD models
- Includes Part #s JKS1620 & JKS1670