3.5" Lift Kit (JSPEC108K) FITS 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door
Increase the clearance and performance of your 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK with a 3.5" lift J-Kontrol™ suspension system for exceptional stability on and off road. A step up from JKS J-Venture systems, J-Kontrol™ is a true bolt-on system that adds in front control arm correction brackets and a drag link flip kit to the J-Venture Kit's components including JSPEC dual-rate coil springs, custom-valved FOX Adventure Series shocks, an adjustable track bar, Quicker-Disconnects, and more. Take control with J-Kontrol. The supplied control arm brackets further enhance on-road handling by flattening out the control arm to more closely mimic factory geometry while correcting caster. The Drag Link Flip Kit flattens the steering angle to mimic factory geometry. J-Kontrol offers enhanced performance for daily driving, beach cruising, or regular trail use.
- Front+Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs designed to great ride and improved performance across any terrain.
- Front+Rear Gas Shocks (JSPEC or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP) specifically valved for this suspension system for improved performance on and off-road.
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket to correct axle positioning under vehicle.
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Brake Line Brackets to allow for increased offroad articulation.
- Front Control Arm Relocation Brackets to improve suspension geometry for improved handling.
- HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Track Bar Bracket to improve steering angles for better handling.
- Front+Rear Bump Stop Extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- 2012-2018 Models with 3.6L Pentastar motor will require exhaust modification for driveshaft clearance at full suspension droop, use JKS8150 exhaust extensions.
- Rubicon sway bar link hardware included in kit.
- Requires 17" or larger wheels with 4.5" BS (or smaller) for steering clearance.
|Jeep||Wrangler JK 4-Door