6" Suspension Lift Kit (C4N) FITS 01-10 Chevy/GM Truck and SUV 4WD
It’s time to hang with the big boys. You can’t help but stand out with this 6" Lift Kit that lets you clear 35" tires. Get the look and performance you want out of your 4WD 2001 - 2010 Chevy/GM 1500/2500/3500 (HD) Trucks. Yet another kit from enthusiasts, for enthusiasts.
- Heavy-duty differential skid slate improves offroad protection.
- High-strength, 1/4" steel construction crossmembers corrects lower control arm geometry.
- High-strength, CNC machined, replacement Steering Knuckles improve strength while correcting steering angles.
- Rear lift block and longer U-bolts for easy installation and level stance.
- Fitment: Also fits Avalanche/Suburban 2500 models.
- Fitment: This kit is not designed for dually models, but may me easily adapted to accommodate your truck. Please contact customer support and they will help you find a solution.
- Fitment: Will NOT fit vehicles equipped with factory auto-leveling rear suspension.
- Mod's Required: Modifications required. See installation instructions for more information.
- Requires 1/4" wheel spacer to accommodate stock 20" rims.
- Two-piece rear drive shaft? Add a carrier bearing drop kit to reduce post-lift driveline angles and avoid / eliminate driveshaft vibration.
- Wheels / Tires: To reduce trimming on new body style HD's, 20" wheel with 5 3/4" backspacing recommended. See installation instructions for more information.
|Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 HD||4WD||2001-2006
|Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD
|Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD||4WD||2007-2010|
|GMC||Sierra 1500 HD||4WD||2001-2006|
|GMC||Sierra 2500 HD||4WD||2001-2010|
|GMC||Sierra 3500 HD||4WD||2007-2010|